Mary is committed to helping people obtain and maintain quality health care coverage.
Mary Rose Care was started to:
- Help individuals, families and small business owners navigate through the Affordable Care Act.
- Get information on their health insurance options.
- Enroll in affordable, high-quality plans offered through Covered California.
- Provide ongoing customer service people can rely on.
Now that open enrollment has ended, you can enroll in a Covered California health insurance plan only if you experience a qualifying life event. The next open enrollment period will be in the fall of 2014. You can enroll in Medi-Cal at any time.
New information: If you are eligible for or currently enrolled in COBRA coverage, you can enroll in a Covered California health insurance plan through July 15, 2014.
Common types of qualifying life events for special enrollment:
- Marriage or domestic partnership.
- Birth, adoption, foster care, or place a child in adoption or in a foster home.
- Permanent move. This includes:
- moving to California from another state
- individuals who are released from jail or prison.
- Loss of health coverage. For example, no longer eligible for Medi-Cal, or loss of health coverage through a job.
- Income changes. If newly eligible or ineligible for help paying for insurance.
- Becoming a citizen, national or lawfully present individual.
- Incorrectly denied Covered California or Medi-Cal coverage.
- Member of a federally recognized American Indian or Alaska Native tribe - may enroll in health insurance or change health insurance plan once a month even if the open enrollment period is over.
Apply by February 15th for a March 1st effective date.
Call Mary Rose Care at 888-488-4225!
Get help with Covered Ca!
Get answers to your questions about health insurance.